Well, this week has been quite a roller coaster.
Monday: It started out with a reorganization at work. Luckily this doesn't impact my department (I will still have the same manager and team) but I found out that I will have back to back weeks of training to facilitate in September. I'm currently writing the training for these classes (way behind schedule) so the next few weeks will be pretty stressful.
I'll be out of town for an entire week training...something I've never had to do before. I'm already trying to mentally prepare for the WW & Marathon training challenges this will present. *gulp*
Tuesday: Pick up our puppy. This was a disaster. The animal was terrified of DH and I. She wanted nothing to do with us. She actually bit DH (so bad that I made him go to the doctor). She wouldn't let us get close enough to put a collar on her. It was absolutely heartbreaking.
Wednesday: Puppy continues to be miserable and continues to try and bite us. DH and I decide that this is not the dog for us. She isn't happy and we have the bite marks to prove it. Wednesday afternoon, the puppy warmed up to me a little bit but was still scared of DH (and he is an extreme animal lover!!). My theory is that the puppy suffered some sort of trauma dealing with a male. I call her original owner and explain. The original owner tells us to bring her back. We take her back and witness the puppy try and bite a small child. Our neighborhood is full of small children. Can you say liability??
Thursday: Official WI day = Loss of 1.8 pounds! New weight of 169.2. Officially in the 160's! Unfortunately, still pretty upset and disappointed about the puppy. (I even erased my previous blog about the puppy...too sad)
I've also been in another seminar for the past 3 days. So glad that tomorrow is Friday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment