I'm putting this down so I have a recorded "confession." I'm not sure why but I have had a difficult time feeling "satisfied" this week. I burned through all my flex points before the weekend. This is kind of a big deal...I've never had to face the weekend without my extra points.
I switched birth control pills in April and TOM has been all out of whack. This month was the first time TOM came at the "scheduled" time.
I'm not sure if it was TOM, boredom, something else or a combination...but I just wanted to eat.
I'm not too concerned at this point (because I tracked it all)...but am taking note. If it happens again, I hope to come back to this post. It will be my ammo to fit the urge to eat just to eat at next TOM.
*Ending on a positive note :)
Part of my journey has included keeping a workout journal. It's just an excel spreadsheet that I have created. Nothing fancy but it really helps me stay motivated. I also keep my total running mileage for the year. As of yesterday, I passed 2007's mileage. I'm pretty proud of myself for that.
2008 mileage = 468
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment