I went on vacation with my husband and my parents. We had such a great time! But, as I suspected, I did not count points or hold myself as accountable as I should have. We left Friday, July 4th and got home the following Wednesday evening.
Then I went to a friend's lakehouse this past Saturday.
I'm still in my "funk" today...Tomorrow is a brand new day and time to get back on point. When I weighed myself Saturday morning, I was only up 0.8. We'll have to see what the scale says on Thursday.
Speaking of the Lakehouse...lots of pictures were taken. I just saw them tonight and had one of those "Oh no...that's what I look like?" moments. I hate cameras.
I'm going to end on a positive note :)
While on vacation, I did get a 5 mile run in. And it wasn't easy to do at 9,000 ft in thin Colorado air. But, we (Mom and I) accomplished it.
Before I left for the Lakehouse, I got my 9 mile run in. So I'm sure all the beer I drank won't ALL get stored.
While at the lake, I did water ski and tube. My back and arms are feeling it today. I guess I haven't used some of those muscles like that in a LONG time. It feels sort of good to have new sore muscles.
Tomorrow's a new day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NINE miles?!! You go girl! The longest I've ever run is 6 1/2. That is fabulous!! And in Colorado with the altitude issues? That is AMAZING! You must have great lungs, because the air is much thinner out there.
Don't worry about not counting on vacation. I usually lose on vacation (except vacations to my parents house) because I am enjoying the time so much more than the food. That's a good thing to focus on -- enjoy the company and the things you're doing. It sounds like you did that, which is great!
And thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog. They're very encouraging!
Post a Comment