My weekend did not go as triumphantly as I had hoped.
I did work out both Saturday and Sunday.
I did measure and count everything up until the reception on Saturday night. I made the mistake of not having a lunch with me, only a Fiberone Bar as a snack. By the time dinner was served at 7:30 ... I was starving! I could not eat fast enough. I managed to only take "reasonable" portions of the potatoes (so good!!) and the smoked pork (VERY tasty as well). I skipped the bun. I was satisfied, but not full.
My husband went and got more food...and I ate MORE.
The cake was served. I ate 1.5 pieces.
The free beer was served. I had more than my "planned" 3. I know better. I shouldn't have even had one. By the time I was at 3 ALL logical and rational thinking was gone.
I danced. According to my bodybugg, I burned 2672 calories on Saturday. I'm pretty sure I ate/drank more than that. *Sigh*
At least it's been admitted. Moving on....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment