My favorite part of working out is when the sweat drips. I know that some people find sweat disgusting and gross, but I embrace it. In fact, I love it! It is the sign that I am working hard.
I used to let my body and self-image impact me negatively. So negatively that I cried. A lot. Instead of tears dripping...sweat is dripping.
Whether I am sitting on a spin bike, running on a treadmill (or outside), or (attempting) to dance my ass off and a drop of sweat hits the floor...I smile a little on the inside. It's symbolic to me. I see sweat not only as the old weight falling off but also as me letting go of all those negative thoughts and the old "sad" me.
I love sweat (as long as it is intentional) ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely agree! I love sweating and the red color in the cheeks that I get after a hard workout. It makes me feel alive! :) Keep on trucking girl, you're doing great!
Post a Comment