Thursday, May 29, 2008

Me vs The Weekend

I've realized that I am a creature of habit. The worst habit I have right now is that I fail, miserably, on the weekends. Friday night is usually ok. Even Saturday during the day is pretty good. Saturday night and Sunday hit and it's downhill. I don't measure, track, or even care...until Monday morning and I wake up feeling disappointed and disgusted. My weight is stuck. Up one, down one, up one, down one. I'm convinced that it's a direct result of my weekend derailments.

Staring this weekend, the derailments stop. Seriously.

This weekend will be a tough one to conquer. Wedding Rehearsal (not mine, a friend's) on Friday night and the wedding on Saturday. I'm a sucker for wedding cake. Well, any cake :)
I'll allow myself a small piece and move on. The alcohol consumption should be controlled and limited.

I know I can do it...I just need to hold myself accountable during the weekend.

The gloves are on, Mr Weekend.

No comments: